Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

4 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ-XP1 with XDJ-700's standalone

Sorry if this has already been answered elsewhere, but I've just purchased a set of XDJ-700's and a DJM-450 mixer. I really do miss the physical buttons on the Kontrol D2's I have with my Traktor set up, and was wondering if the XP1 would be able to work in standalone mode with the 700's as I've seen they do work with the 1000MK2's, and I would really like a laptopless solution that keeps with my modular style set ups.

Thanks!

nathan winter Répondu

Commentaire officiel

The XP1 only works directly with the CDJ-TOUR1, CDJ-2000NXS2, and XDJ-1000MK2, sorry.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

5 commentaires

It doesn't work with the XDJ-700 in standalone mode. For the XDJ-700 you would need rekordbox DJ in Performance mode.

Frank Richter 0 votes

Damn, figured as much. The 1000's are too large/pricey for me to get(I carry them in the controllerist backpack). is there anything that would work with the 700's to add the physical buttons without needing the laptop? or if not, a way to use the MacBook in clamshell mode while still retaining the full waveform on the XDJ-700's displays?

nathan winter 0 votes

so gutted it doesnt work as standalone for the 700's (i have 4). what is the reason behind this? seems daft to me as its a "recordbox player" with pro link functionality

shaun goldsmith 0 votes

It's not designed with that functionality in mind -- nor is the CDJ-2000NXS1 model, which costs significantly more.

Pulse 0 votes