Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

ddj 1000 defect when making an effect on the RELEASE FX, when you put it in MASTER.

Hello
I have a ddj 1000 controller, and it's very good, but I've noticed some defect when making an effect on the RELEASE FX, when you put it in MASTER, it creates a distortion or a delay to the track, which does not happen when you place on channels 1-4.
I think this can be fixed with some fireware update

and please do not answer me with what is already a known problem, because if pioneer already knows and knows that the ddj 1000 has this defect, why pioneer does not  makes an update to solve the problem.

I have already read some complaints regarding the subject and that is the answer of pioneer, "we already know"  

in the last update 1.04 supposedly they should have already solved this problem.

and still the problem persists

Doni Répondu

Commentaire officiel

"and please do not answer me with what is already a known problem, because if pioneer already knows and knows that the ddj 1000 has this defect, why pioneer does not  makes an update to solve the problem."

That's exactly what I'm going to tell you -- we know, our engineers are working on it. Why haven't we made an update? Because it takes time to create these updates. We thank you for your patience.

@Cannonball > I'll say it here again; please don't cross-post.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

2 commentaires