Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

4 abonnés S’abonner

Mini Spider Moving Head light

Please add the following Fixture 8 x 5w with 15 DMX Channels

Manufaturing: Generic Mercado Livre (Cninese Product)

https://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-911738760-kit-2-mini-moving-spider-beam-8-leds-osram-de-5w-rgbw-top-_JM

Mini Spider Moving Head

Attached the pictures of manual with DMX commands

sbherculano Terminée

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

10 commentaires

I have a question about this fixture it was added as requested and only now I was able to test it after acquire a RB-DMX1.

The fixture is working and I have added it in different venues and assigned it to different categories of Fixtures (Moving Head and Moving Head Simple).

The problem is that all the time all 4 lights Red, Green, Blue and White lights are on or all of them are off, is not possible to have just red for example on or to have a chase as we have with par lights.It seems that always all color channels is turned to 100% at the same time.

I tested other spider lights that are also added in Rekordbox light but they worked as I expect, is possible to have the lights individually activated or to have chases with this I understand that the problem is not related with Rekordbox but with the Fixture setup in the library.

It not also the fixture because I was able to configure it in this way using another USB DMX or even a DMX console.

I really appreciate if you have a look on that.

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Sérgio

Just one additional information 

Channel 5 = Red

Channel 6 = Green

Channel 7 = Blue

Channel 8 = Whithe

Channel 9 = Red

Channel 10 = Green

Channel 11 = Blue

Channel 12 = Whithe

Below I am sending also the full configuration DMX file used in DMXIS for this fixture

M1
V,0,255,
M2
V,0,255,
Dim
V,0,255,
Str
V,0,9,Str-off
V,10,255,Str
Red1
D,0,255,
Green1
D,0,255,
Blue1
D,0,255,
White1
V,0,255,
Red2
D,0,255,
Green2
D,0,255,
Blue2
D,0,255,
White2
V,0,255,
FX
V,0,7,FX-Off
V,8,17,FX1
V,18,27,FX2
V,28,37,FX3
V,38,47,FX4
V,48,57,FX5
V,58,67,FX6
V,68,77,FX7
V,78,87,FX8
V,88,97,FX9
V,98,107,FX10
V,108,117,FX11
V,118,127,FX12
V,128,136,FX13
V,137,146,FX14
V,147,156,FX15
V,157,166,FX16
V,167,176,FX17
V,177,186,FX18
V,187,196,FX19
V,197,206,FX20
V,207,216,FX21
V,217,226,FX22
V,227,236,FX23
V,237,246,FXA
Speed
V,0,255,
Reset
V,0,240,
V,241,250,RST

sbherculano 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Thanks for the fast answer.

I tested with U King - Mini Spider Light and worked much better, the only problem was that the white color was not activated anytime, I tried to force white in Rekordbox Light but it not worked as well.

So let's wait until the next update of fixture library to see if the configuration you reworked is working correctly.

As soon as it be made and I test I will provide another feedback.

Thanks again.

Regards

Sérgio

sbherculano 0 votes

Could you please tell us which mode you are using? Also, this is one of those fixtures that do not have RGBW control for each LED. So, for instance, you cannot have all LEDs white but only two of them, number 4 and number 8. What do you mean with "tried to force white" in that case?

On behalf of Pioneer DJ,
AtlaBase Ltd

AtlaBase Ltd 0 votes

Hello,

I am using this fixture in 15 channel mode.

Regarding your comment, this fixture is not quadriled fixture, each color has your individual light, so there is one light red, other blue, green and white. This is the video of the fixture from the vendor and you can see what I mean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQLy36ELF7E

Today only the lights red, green and white are being brightened/activated and the white is never being brightened/activated

Even when I forced it, this means, in Rekordbox there is the possibility you change the scene, macro, make the strobe slow or fast and also to make the complete scene in one specific color.

When I press red for example all fixtures become red including this one, but when I press white color the white light of this fixture still off.

This rekordbox option to force/overhide the current color as you can see in screenshot below.

Regards

Sérgio

sbherculano 0 votes

Just to send you the entire screenshot about how I forced white, I basically selected the color White in the option below and make it active all of my fixtures were in white color, with exception of this one that was completelly off, my feeling is that the control of white color is not working.

sbherculano 0 votes

Dear Sir,

In case fixture has RGBW, rekordbox currently works as a RGBchannel brending.

Thanks for your comment. We do not know when fix, but received a request.

Thanks,

Kanta 0 votes