Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ-XP1 DVS - Internal Mode button and End of Vinyl Bug

There are two problems with the INT (DVS mode) button:

1. When the DVS record is close to the end in Relative mode and the software switches over to Internal mode, this is not reflected on the DDJ-XP1. The INT button still shows that it is in Relative mode (it remains without illumination).
  2. Once you have arrived at situation described in (1), the INT button becomes unresponsive - even if you move the needle back into the record, you cannot switch the software back into Internal mode with the INT button. The only way to reset this is to do either of the following:
  • Click REL mode on the deck in the software
  • Using a MIDI device with a button mapped to the DVS mode, hit the mapped button
Marlon McKenzie Répondu

Commentaire officiel

The product team was able to reproduce it, it's a communication hiccup -- they'll get it addressed in a future update!

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

5 commentaires

Weird, I'll pass that along! Which version of rekordbox are you using?

Pulse 0 votes

The end of vinyl switch is almost more of an emergency feature for the DJ who may not realize where they are with the track.  Will pass on the issue with rel/int button.

Jay 0 votes

I started with Rekordbox v5.2.0 and it is still happening with Rekordbox v5.2.2. I do know that the end of vinyl switch is an emergency feature, but that should never cause any controller button to be unresponsive.

Marlon McKenzie 0 votes

This is now fixed in Rekordbox v5.4.0.

Marlon McKenzie 0 votes