Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

7 abonnés S’abonner

My DDJ-SB3 is not working with Rekordbox

Just upgraded my old SB2 to the SB3 and it doesn't work with Rekordbox!  I don't like Serato and I already paid for a license to Rekordbox so I need it working with this program.  I see the list of compatible units on the website: https://rekordbox.com/en/support/link.php

The SB3 is not listed.  Is it really not compatible or is this controller too new and not yet added to the list?  I will find it very silly if the SB3 is not compatible while the SB2 is.  Please help me get my SB3 working with Rekordbox or I'll need to get my old SB2 back!

Adrian Salve Répondu

Commentaire officiel

The SB3 does not work with rekordbox right now, if that were to change down the road we will announce it on the forums.  For now the SB3 is a Serato only controller.

Jay
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

3 commentaires

That absolutely sucks!! No where does it say non-Rekordbox compatible! Looks like my first taste of Pioneer DJ equipment has left a very bad taste!! I'll be taking my SB3 back and will look at other offerings. That is cheeky!

Rich O'Shea 0 votes

@Rich > Inversely - nowhere does it say "rekordbox compatible." It's sold as a Serato DJ controller, and 5 minutes of research on various websites would have told you that. I'm sorry you feel this is cheeky, but I assure you, there is no intention of misleading customers with the SB3 marketing and advertising.

Pulse 0 votes