Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ-1000

Is anyone else having problems when applying a beat fx to the master (MST) channel?

i hear a loud clipping/distortion sound BUT only when assigning the fx to the master. if i assign it to any other single channel everything is fing.

ps. my gain and master levels are fine

Edwin Gonzalez Répondu

Commentaire officiel

A quick search will tell you, unfortunately, yes - some users are having issues, but our product teams are working to resolve / improve it. Thanks!

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

9 commentaires

I did do a "quick search I didn't find anything that's why I created this post. But hey If you are going to respond to a user don't respond with attitude and complaint to us posting a question. Thanks!

Edwin Gonzalez 0 votes

So to reiterate the original answer; yes, we're aware - hopefully fixed soon!

Pulse 0 votes

I got the device today. what is the problem when the rhythm of music is completely different from the headphones rather than the speakers? I downloaded the latest software but not fixed.

Petri Makkonen 0 votes

Yes, like a delay. Timing problem is about 0,5 seconds. I try 2 different headphones and 3,5 and 6,3 plug in, same problem. The speakers are connected through the Rca connectors of the unit.

Petri Makkonen 0 votes

What do you have for speakers? Are you using a home-theatre amplifier of some kind? That might be introducing a delay.

Pulse 0 votes