Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

4 abonnés S’abonner

Slow Start/Stop brake speed using shift

For every day usage an instant start stop is ideal for me, but every now and then for effect I'd like to do a slow start or stop. It would be great if there was an option whereby you can hold shift+play to do those exaggerated start/stops

Mark Charade Répondu

Commentaire officiel

Some products have a knob for this, or there is an adjustment within the settings to change the value.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

4 commentaires

Fair enough. Sadly no knob for it on the DDJ-1000. Would be a lovely optional touch if the shift button could act as a modifier for the play/pause button though.

Mark Charade 0 votes

I midi programmed Hi/low eq microphone knobs to to so but not happy enough about them.

I also programmed 2 pads for vynil break: one in 1/4 time and another in 8/4 time for longer breaks

SIMON 0 votes

Pioneer omitted the knobs for brake start/stop speed ON PURPOSE in the hopes that people buy CDJs which offer all the functions. When the moderator replied above saying "Some products have a knob for this, or there is an adjustment within the settings to change the value" what he really meant is "you should buy CDJs tough luck if you can't afford it".

The DDJ-1000 is actually a very decent controller but it leaves out crucial functionality and at the moment all their 4-channel controllers are inadequate for my needs, so I'm unable to use Rekordbox as my DJ program.

Manuel Fernandez 0 votes