Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

6 abonnés S’abonner

Modify Chauvet Swarm Wash FX

This light does work with current version in the fixture library.

dae_dalus82 Terminée

Commentaire officiel

I guess you mean it doesn't work. Could you please explain the issue?

On behalf of Pioneer DJ,
AtlaBase Ltd

AtlaBase Ltd
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

10 commentaires

I have a swarm wash fx and the software won’t control the light at all. Will the fx lights ever work with this software? Or any idea on updates so fx lights will work with this?

Aaron Potter 0 votes

I just tried it in 2 channel and 18 channel mode still not working.What should it be assigned par light bar light or??

wirehead 0 votes

Wirehead we had to put it in channel 4 for it to work

Aaron Potter 0 votes

Also, when there’s a song playing and u go to load the next deck, it stops the first deck and makes a screatching noise through the speakers until it’s analyzed. Even if it’s already been analyzed for lights, it still does it. Any bug fixes for this? Or the cause of this? It only does it with songs that are analyzed for lighting. If they aren’t analyzed then it has no problems.

Aaron Potter 0 votes

I just tried it again in dmx channel 4 in 2 channel and 18 channel mode still not working.

wirehead 0 votes

The Swarm Wash won't fully work as expected as it is an FX-type fixture and will have limited function until FX fixtures are supported by rekordbox lighting.

Pulse 0 votes

Any idea on what’s causing a squealing noise going through my speakers when one song is playing and you load song to another deck? It stops the first one and makes that noise until it’s analyzed then quits. It only does it when the songs are analyzed for lighting. If I don’t have then analyzed for lighting, there’s not issues.

Aaron Potter 0 votes