Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

4 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ-1000 Jog Wheel Needle Slipping

Hi -

I've recently bought the DDJ-1000, but I can't work out how to adjust settings for the jog wheels. Specifically, I'm having an issue with the needle slipping and jumping around while cueing a track. I just want the needle moving when I move the wheel.

Please could you let me know if there are settings I've missed for this. I've been into the main controller settings and looked through the manual, but no luck yet.

Thanks in advance

Yugen Blake Répondu

Commentaire officiel

lol - no worries, I understood what you meant. ;)

I'll ask you to please file an inquiry ticket here and our rekordbox support team will be able to gather some additional information to assist you in resolving this issue, especially as it's happening on both sides.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

10 commentaires

Could you please record and post a video so we have a better understanding of what's happening?

Pulse 0 votes

Hi, I've recorded some video. Saying too large to post here. Do you have any suggestions where to add them to please?

Many thanks - 

Yugen Blake 0 votes

You can use YouTube and upload it as unlisted or Vimeo. 

Ves 0 votes

Please note, on the video above, my hand is continually on the platter, and does not come off. You can see the needle slips, locks and skips, making it difficult to cue, and I would imagine impossible to scratch. 

Many thanks - 

Yugen Blake 0 votes

It almost seems it's more of a buffering issue than a "slip" problem. Does the same thing happen on both sides? What about if you disable vinyl mode and put the player into play/pause mode?

Pulse 0 votes

Thanks for the reply. Yeah it's the same on both sides. I've played around with the potency settings, from really high to really low. It's just set to avoid audio drop-outs. It happens whether in vinyl mode or not. I haven't tried it while it's playing. I usually cue while it's stopped. 

Yugen Blake 0 votes

*latency settings... not potency settings!

Yugen Blake 0 votes

I have this problem as well. Was this ever resolved?

AdamDoubleyou 0 votes