Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

Phillips Hue "Sync" integration with rekordbox

Phillips recently released a Hue Sync app for Windows and Mac that enables the near instantaneous synchronisation of any audio\video playing on a Laptop. Having tested the feature with rekordbox, I've found it doesn't work at all - seemingly due to the way rekordbox software drivers output to the hardware.

Many of us play gigs in private venues that don't warrant, or are not worth the hassle of, a complex lighting setup. So it would be a great addition to enable this feature to work with rekordbox as there are many Homes and Student Residences that have hue lighting already installed which would make a great substitution. It could also be an introduction to light sync'ing for amateurs, who could practice at their leisure.

What say you?

Strawbis Répondu

Commentaire officiel

Sorry, I don't feel there would be any effort made to include support for consumer products such as Phillips Hue.

Thanks for your feedback.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

2 commentaires

Personally I understand it but I don't see the need for this in Rekordbox. The percentage that will be using this will be very low as not every user will have Philips Hue systems installed. 

Ves 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien