Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

5 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ 400 ASIO DRIVER WONT LOAD

Hi, Ive just bought the DDJ 400 and have been mucking about trying to get it work for 2 days and still have the following problem: 1: The DDJ 400 ASIO audio setting will not load. I can only get any type of output through the realtek settings. This means the sound is only played through my laptop speaker. I cant get any output whatsoever through the jack plugs into a powered speaker. 2: The headphone monitor has absolutely no output whatsoever regardless of any setting. This is resulting in both channels coming through the realtek speaker. I cannot mix or monitor and the crossfader is rendered useless. I am using a Acer windows laptop running win 10 latest, 32 bit, with a 2.16 Ghz intel processor and 8 GB RAM. Can anyone help? Why is this happening and why wont the DDJ 400 settings load. When i click on it, it thinks about it and then says no audio available. The sound returns when i click back to the realtek speakers, but still nothing through the headphones or audio out plugs....

Craig Marriott

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

8 commentaires

Please ensure that you have all Windows updates installed and that you are running in Administrator mode when installing the drivers.

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Hola instale Rekordbox e instale y mi controlador no lo toma que puedo hacer

ariel velazquez 0 votes

@ariel > Are you running the installer in Administrative mode, with all Windows updates and service patches installed, as noted above?

Pulse 0 votes

que queres que actualize si no me salta nada en mi windows 

ariel velazquez 0 votes

I've got the same problem. When I click on Realtek ASIO in order to play the music through external speakers, Rekorbox shuts down.

Juan Ignacio Sartor Andrade 0 votes

@Juan > You should enable the PC MASTER output mode rather than selecting the Realtek as your primary output.

Pulse 0 votes

DDJ-400 doesn't run using a driver, I am having the same issue as above. I have windows updated too. 

Marcelo Torres 0 votes

@Marcelo > The original reply was posted immediately after the DDJ-400 was released, before I had some hands-on to realize they hadn't used drivers with it.

Please file an inquiry ticket here and our support team will gather some additional information to assist you in resolving this issue.

Pulse 0 votes