Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

Set first beat shortcut.

SET FIRST BEAT SHORTCUT - I’d like the option for a shortcut key to set the first beat of a bar to the current position without having to switch the panel to grid view.

Dj Tease Répondu

Commentaire officiel

Here's the problem with that... it shifts the whole grid. You're better off anchoring the 1.1 point, then using the Adjust Partial Beatgrid shortcut to make adjustments along the song.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

3 commentaires

First I wanna say thanks for all your responses to my suggestions/requests.

In this situation I actually do want the whole grid to shift. Since I'm starting fresh and am having to adjust all my beat grids as I go along because Rekordbox puts a lot of them in the wrong start position, which makes the whole grid off. If I can quickly set the First Beat Position to my first Hot Cue it would fix the whole grid for the rest of the song. I have found a shortcut to set the 1.1 point, however it just jumps to the first Beat Bar that Rekordbox assigned. Not sure if that makes sense or if I'm doing something wrong here.

I've included a pic to show where Rekorbox set the 1.1 as opposed to my Hot Cue.

Dj Tease 0 votes

@Tease > So with the play head at that position, press the 1.1Bars button and it will move the whole grid to start at that point.

Pulse 0 votes