Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

4 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ-RZX suggestions

1. Should be fixed: Show selected beats for Release FX on the select button (as already shown for the Beat FX). I do not understand why that was "forgotten". ;)

Nice to have:

1. Make the appearance of the waveform on the center display a bit sharper.

If you make the white line clearer for the bars it would automatically have the phase meter function.

2.Display of the phrases on the middle display

2. 1 For horizontal wave form, the cue points schould be diplayed above the wave form and the phrases below

2.2 For vertical wave form the cue points are right next to the wave form and the phrases on the left.

3. Since the RZX has so many;) touch screens it could be used even more 

3.1 for example displaying touch pads for triggering the Lighting function on the middle screen.

3.2 Display of the list of stored texts for the Video Text Section in which you can select the desired text with the rotary encoders.

4. If the frequency variable crossfader function of the DJM 2000 Nexus gets implemented in rekordbox, you could also apply it via the middle screen of the RZX.

Last but not least, I bought the RZZ because it can display important functions for the performance on its 3 relatively large format displays. The RZX is generic enough so that all new features as well as the future ones could be mapped on the RZX.

Andreas Puzicha

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

3 commentaires

Would be great to have it in RZX, I agree this controller is very generic and can accept new improvements in the Firmware

Sérgio

sbherculano 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien
  1. RZX NOT WORKING WITH SOFTWARE NEED HELP, SCREEN ON LIFT AND RIGHT SHOWING MIDI CONTROL WHILE SCREEN IN THE MIDDLE SHOWING THE CONTROL IS CONNECTED TO COMPUTER. REALLY NEED HELP 
Dee Lyrics 0 votes

@Dee > I see you have a ticket open with our agent Luis; please continue the conversation with him in that ticket and he can gather additional details to assist you.

Pulse 0 votes