In response to both your post and @Ves...
1) Putting things all in one folder is asking for a sh!t-show of music organization. Find a way to sort your music and stick with it, whether it's by source, date, whatever. Personally, I put everything on an external drive, and then it's sorted by the source, then date:
2) As noted; change the path.
4) See #1.
5) They come from the sample folder.
6) It doesn't; much like a hot cue bank can load memory points from across different tracks, a "sample bank" would simply load all samples from that bank, regardless of their location.
8) Again, both. It's all based on how you need to use it. Are you needing to find tracks by energy level, or time of night? If so, use those tags.
9) Do you really have that many samples within the collection that it's making the collection confusing to navigate? As @Ves says, make a tag for it and exclude it by way of a filter.