Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

6 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ-SR2 Driver For MacOS 10.14 Mojave

New to pioneer and working on a brand new MacBook Pro. I can't find a driver for 10.14 anywhere. Is there one around I am just not seeing or is this controller not compatible with OS 10.14? Any help would be greatly appreciated, really do not want to go back to Numark.... TIA.

Jonathan DeMart Répondu

Commentaire officiel

This one is good for El Capitain or later; Mojave falls under "later."

If it doesn't appear after you've installed it, go back, run the uninstaller -- then install again, but see if maybe Mojave has blocked the driver attempt in the security settings. Follow these instructions (for High Sierra) to see if that's what happened.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

10 commentaires

I am having the same issue. Is there a driver for Mojave. We need Mojave SR2 drivers, not the High Sierra. Thank you. 

DJ Morr 0 votes

My bad, I totally missed your "This one" hyper link to the driver. Yes, it worked!!! Thank you! 

DJ Morr 0 votes

Hello,

I am too having the same issue with my new Mac.  I tried clicking the link and it is invalid.  Please help.

Thank you

DJDimepiece 0 votes

The THIS ONE link above is not working anymore

Sebastiao Montalvao 0 votes

Ok, now i did it. I think i had some problem with the file and i have to download again.

But now i have another problem and i don't know if i can share it here ou open another post.

Serato DJ Pro don't recognize the audio, show me the message: "Error: Failure to connect audio".

Sebastiao Montalvao 0 votes