Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

7 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ-1000 crossfader not centering

when i move the crossfader from A to B, if I center it on the controller, it stays about 1/4 of the way left of center on the software.  If I move it from B toward A, it seems to get a lot closer.

Tried to post this in a topic already started, but it kept telling me to log in even though I was already logged in, so started another.  Surely there's a fix for this.  With as many people who are having this issue, was this not tested prior to it being rolled out?  Seems like an issue many of us are having who forked over four figures for what we thought would be a quality product.  Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

JB Répondu

Commentaire officiel

@JB > As @Ravinstomper notes, our team is looking at options for this issue, and we thank you for your patience.

Re: the login try clearing your cache and cookies for:

*.pioneerdj.com
*.zendesk.com
*.gigya.com

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

13 commentaires

there are a few topics on this. Bit odd you couldn't add your comment.

Pioneer DJ engineers are looking into this.

So for now we need to bear with it until something has been prepared for us users' whom are suffering with this fault.

Pioneer Dj will keep us informed.

Just keep an eye on the forum for updates to this issue.

Ravinstomper 0 votes

Thank you. I guess with gigs coming up and how it effects the sound, it's frustrating. There are a few youtube videos highlighting this issue so I didnt feel another would do any good. And yes, i have no clue why it kept telling me to sign in everytime i tried to reply to an already created thread, but it let me create another. Nevertheless, sorry for the duplication.

JB 0 votes

Hi

I know it's not the solution for the Cross Fader error, but I have set the Cross Fader Curve to 14.00 o'clock in the mixer settings.This prevents the track from becoming louder when crossfading. 

Martin 0 votes

Just keep the cross fader on screen, double click the center to center it, I did this for months but eventually sold the unit to many quirks.

andyfoz 0 votes

Hey pulse, any updates on this issue? It’s been a few months. Thanks.

JB 0 votes

hi pulse. is this the final version over the 1.06 beta we received?

is it ok to install on my unit even though the file name is same name? should I revert to 1.05 first then back to this final 1.06?

or is this the same file and nothing to be done??

Ravinstomper 0 votes

well, unfortunately, this update did nothing for me.  not sure about anyone else.  when my crossfader is centered, it shows it to the left of center on Rekordbox.  Not sure if it was really a fix or a way to appease us for having to deal with the issue on a four figure controller for so long and hope we don't notice.  if i'm not doing this right, please let me know. 

If it seems like I'm a little frustrated, I am.  I consider Pioneer a premier company, much like Apple or Microsoft.  Apple had an issue with Facebook a week ago and in one day had it resolved and ready for use.  Just wondering why Pioneer can't function the same way.  I would liken it to this.  You purchase a new vehicle and drive it off the lot, brand new.  But the darn thing pulls left when the steering wheel is centered.  To go straight, you have to turn it right a little bit.  No matter how many times you take it to the dealer and they say they've "fixed" it, it still pulls left.  Would you shrug your shoulders and say oh well, I guess it's just going to be how I have to operate my car, or would you ask them to fix the vehicle so that it operates as it should?  I'd love to hear from a tech as to why it is not possible to resolve this issue after months and months of waiting.  

JB 0 votes

the new firmware 1.06 makes my crossfader worse. It makes the cut lag uneven, so that the far left side of the fader plays BOTH left and right decks - whilst the right side of the fader plays ONLY the right deck.  I’ve gone back to firmware 1.05 and now have both left and right sides even.

Higher Vibe 0 votes

@Higher Vibe > You've got a ticket open with our support team in Japan, I'm going to ask you to continue the conversation there instead. Thanks.

Pulse 0 votes

The crossfader problem continues in update 1.07. pioneer are you going to give a definitive solution to the problem?

Sebastian Gonzalez 0 votes