Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

7 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ-SB3 not working 'Channel level' flashing only

By DDJ-sB3 ism't working - no lights flashing except for Channel level light - which is flashing red and its only the top right bar

I've deleted and redownloaded Serato, i've tried different usb ports. I noticed some other people had a similar problem but no answer.

Any ideas? Help!

Alexander Khoury

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

10 commentaires

That indicates you have a USB power issue; please try the following:

- a different USB port on your computer
- a different USB cable
- a powered USB hub
- or a different computer entirely

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Hi! I am having the same issues tooo! But when I first turn on controller after installing everything was working/connected  minus sound to speakers....now, only 1 light blinking at the very top, right side of channel level.

rhythm isadancer 0 votes

Same thing as above; please try those fixes first.

Pulse 0 votes

Mine is doing the same and I’ve already tried all of the above. I also had the no sound going through speaker problem in the beginning.

estevan gurule 0 votes

@Estevan > These problems are almost entirely related to the USB power supply, so while you may have tried another computer, there's still a possibility it too did not provide adequate power.

In my testing, I've found the SB3 to draw around 420mA continuous when operating with as many LEDs illuminated on the unit as possible (more than most people who ever have activated at one time). Keep in mind that some USB power will dip below 5V when the current draw nears the 500mA USB2 spec, so that could be a factor as well. Using a powered USB hub will ensure that the power delivered is consistent as they have a power supply not reliant on the bus.

Pulse 0 votes

I also having the same exact issue that @Estevan is have with my ddj sb3. I brought the powered usb hub and it still not working properly. SMH.Can you suggest anything else?

Randolph Narciso 0 votes

Guys,

Frustrating as I have the EXACT same issue, which tells me it is a Pioneer issue. All lights were on, now only the Channel level light. Yes we tried everything, new ports etc.

I also had zero sound through the speaker. Same exact problems which means it isn't us, it is Pioneer

I have only ONE laptop, so I am not trying another computer, my macbook should work.

Has ANYONE SOLVED THIS?

Help

Ryan Pecsok 0 votes

@Ryan > Sorry, this is a common problem for devices drawing their power from the USB, even with a Mac. Please try:

- a different USB port on your computer
- a different USB cable
- a powered USB hub
- or a different computer entirely

You may also try resetting the NVRAM on your Mac.

Pulse 0 votes

Hello ! 

I just had this exact same issue with a ddj-400 and updating the firmware was the right move for me, I hope it can help you .

Just type 'firmaware "your controller" 'online and you should fall on the firmware 

Antoine Zakku 0 votes