Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

XDJ-RX2 TRAKTOR MAPPING AND OTHER ISSUE/REQUEST

Hello,

I read on Pioneer xdj-rx2 product page that there is a non official midi mapping for traktor pro ? Where can i find it please ?

Also, i'm searching how to move a loop on loop mode in stand-alone mode, there is no function for that ? Is Pioneer can add this in future firmware, like using shift button combined to jog-wheel in loop mode for moving beat per beat the entire loop FWD and REV ? Or with rotary menu button ?b (for examples)

At end, i think there is an issue or missing with the deck load lock function : in fact, when the load lock is turned on (to avoid loading track when playing a deck) a next track is still loading if the track search buttons are pressed by error, even if load lock is on. I think this load lock function must locking at all a deck playing.

Thanks and happy new year for all, and enjoy.

Best Regards

Didourouge

Commentaire officiel

Regarding the Traktor mapping, it would be a 3rd party map which you can find by Googling.

There is no ability to move a loop in stand-alone mode, sorry.

I'll check that track loading with load-lock disabled to get back to you.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

2 commentaires

Okay, so that loading while the load-lock is enabled is by design; it's for rapid-load of a track, and is the same across multiple products.

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien