Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

U'king 80W RGBW LED Spot Moving Head gobo

U'king 80W RGBW LED Spot Moving Head gobo

Brand: U'king 

Model: ZQ-B147B

Channels 9/11

Manual: youtube vid copy link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5jmGo6wgcA

A link to the product website: i cant find a U'king website , bought these of ebay :

copy link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/80W-RGBW-LED-Moving-Head-Stage-Light-Spot-DMX-Show-Disco-DJ-Party-Gobo-Lighting-/232391865404

thankyou

Chris niemczyk Terminée

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

8 commentaires

The lighting fixture you requested already exists in the rekordbox fixture library as 'Unknown - Beam Moving Head Light'

On behalf of Pioneer DJ,
AtlaBase Ltd

AtlaBase Ltd 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

im sorry but that didn't work i am afraid, the closest i have got to is 60w mini moving head gobo light (11 channel) , my colors are mixed up red is green , green is yellow,magenta is blue and orange ,yellow is magenta, cyan is yellow and blue , blue is blue and white is white, please can you check again , thank you 

Chris niemczyk 0 votes

As I can see the 60w mini moving head gobo does use the same dmx as the 'Unknown - Beam Moving Head Light'.

I cannot understand what you mean with "magenta is blue and orange". Could you please send us the order of colors one by one for the fixture you are interested in? 

On behalf of Pioneer DJ,
AtlaBase Ltd

AtlaBase Ltd 0 votes

Ok thankyou for your time , I meant that magenta chosen In rekordbox was half blue half orange. Any how looking at the colour wheel I believe it goes like this ,red,green,blue, yellow,orange,cyan, magenta then white. It would be great if moving head matched my par and bar lights when a colour is collected in rekordbox , thanks again

Chris niemczyk 0 votes

sorry but that has not worked

if i highlight all red in rekordbox par and bar lights are red moving heads green, when i press green the moving heads become yellow ,magenta is half blue half orange, yellow is magenta ,cyan is half yellow half blue, blue is blue and white is white . there no change im afraid, this is on the Unknown-60W Mini Moving Head Gobo (Channels 11). i have tried 9 but still no change,  

Chris niemczyk 0 votes

Hi, 

Thanks for this update, I have the same light, but not able to see the Gobo's change. is it possible to have the Gobo change? what setting in rekordbox allows the change of the Gobo's?

Sameer 0 votes