Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

Could we see which track is playing on the ddj 1000 screen

I've had my ddj 1000 for a week now and absolutely love it, and love the fact that I can get some feeling of a cdjs.
I like to make playlists where i just go to the next song using the controllers search buttons, but I don't always remember the song thats coming next so I'll have to check the screen which I'm trying to avoid.

So could there be an update where the jog wheels screens shows which track is loaded?

TOmay Ince

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

3 commentaires

The DDJ-1000 TFT screens in the jog wheel show the loaded song track, with label picture if wanted. Showing the next track in cue is not possible, and I guess that this will not be possible in the futire either. The screens are just to small to show that extra amounth of information.

Theo 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Thanks for the reply Theo. How do I get the song name to show up? I can see the label but not the song name. I don't mind the next track showing, just would like to see the current track thats loaded

TOmay Ince 0 votes

You can find the jog dial display settings in RB menu. How the song or title is displayed on the display depends on how your tracks are written down in the RB tracklists.

Theo 0 votes