Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

Lampwin ZQ-B54

No colours or strobe settings seem to work with this moving head fixture. It only defaults to a slow white strobe no matter what signal is sent via the rb-dmx1. Please help.

Joe Lancaster Avec réponse

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

3 commentaires

Could you please tell us which fixture are you interested in? Is it the 'U King - LED Moving Head Spot (ZQ-B54A)'?

On behalf of Pioneer DJ,
AtlaBase Ltd

AtlaBase Ltd 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Im not sure if they are U King branded but by the looks of it they are pretty much identical . the only branding I could find is 'Lampwin (ZQ-B54)'. The channels match that of the U King - LED Moving Head Spot (ZQ-B54A) in rekordbox, this also has 9 and 11 channel modes so I'm pretty sure its the same as the U King ones. So far no luck with getting them to work. I have attached a photo of the manual 

Joe Lancaster 0 votes

We have the same DMX for this fixture, so we can safely assume the fixture you are talking about is the U King one. The information on the strobe channel is ambiguous regarding the ON/OFF setting of the strobe. We have made a small adjustment to the channel. We hope it will work correctly after the update is available in the rekordbox software. Please find the latest update of the fixture library here.

On behalf of Pioneer DJ,
AtlaBase Ltd

AtlaBase Ltd 0 votes