Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

Martin Thrill Mini Profile (10 Channel) - No Strobe, please help

I have 2 Martin lights posted above, a reputable American, not chinese generic fixture.  I find the profile, load it, and it works (moves, colors change etc), but it has ZERO strobe capability.  Can someone update the fixture profile so it will work appropriately, I am going to assume its because the strobe parameters are dynamic for that channel (channel 3).

DMX addresses are here:

THRILL Mini Profile - Coolbluehttps://manuals.coolblue.nl/a1/martin-thrill-mini-profile.pdf

jcasi Répondu

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

3 commentaires

Hello, yes something in the profile is wrong. All my other lights work, this one will not strobe. Its needs updated, since the strobe dimmer is not just 0 to 100 on this light it may need artificial limits put on that "fader".

jcasi 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Can someone take a look into this and post if the profile can be update?  I know many moving heads utilize their strobe channel the same way this martin fixture does so I dont think it is anything out of the ordinary.

I see the newest fixture profiles added, but this one was not on the list.  Curious if it is being worked or if I just wasted a bunch of money on lights that I won't be able to return at this point.

jcasi 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien