Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

Rekordbox/DDJ RR

Hi, 

For some reason Rekordbox does not play my music unless it is connected to my controller. Can you please tell me how I get around this? I would like to be able to analyse and set up my music whilst travelling so want it to play out through my Macbook.

Chaz Scott Avec réponse

Commentaire officiel

@Chaz > Did you configure the preferences to use the Built-In Output for the audio device? 

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

8 commentaires

Hi there, sorry my comment underneath did not post. This is the screenshot of my current setup so to answer your question, no it does not work still.

Chaz Scott 0 votes

@Chaz > Your screenshot shows the audio device as the "Built-In Output," but you say it doesn't produce sound? Have you verified that the mixer section is showing and that the faders are in the appropriate positions to produce sound for the master output?

Pulse 0 votes

Can you explain this a little clearer? I have attached a video of me trying to preview a track then load and play another. You will see that when the track is in preview mode no noise comes out at all. Yet when I actually load a song and drag across the beat it does make a noise. https://www.dropbox.com/s/7a31xy3bw6l3eh2/IMG_5385.MOV?dl=0 

Chaz Scott 0 votes

@Chaz > For the preview to be output to your computer speakers, you need to assign the HEADPHONE outputs to 1&2 as well, as the preview is normally sent directly to the headphones.

Pulse 0 votes