Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

4 abonnés S’abonner

Getting DDJ-SB3 to operate full keys/knobs & play music

Hello Everyone,

I've been mixing for about a week and a half, and my DDJ-SB3 was working perfectly fine with my serato. However, at one point, I had unplugged my DDJ-SB3 from my Mac overnight to change and add music on my DJ Serato software.

The next day, I plugged my DDJ-SB3 back to my Mac, and all of a sudden none of my operating buttons would work, but glow. I can only press the hot cue, FX fade, pad scratch, sampler, and master button. Still have no affect but when I press them they glow. None of the other buttons such as the play/pause, cue, sync, vinyl, etc. buttons will turn on once I press them.

I CANNOT play music from my SB3, use my turntable mixers, faders, and things of that nature. However, with DJ Serato, I can play music from my laptop and use keys on the keyboard to operate songs.

I'm unsure if I had accidentally changed a setting within my DJ Serato for it to operate this way.

My goal is to play music through my headphones connecting to the DDJ-SB3, and also be able to fully operate my SB3 to mix, scratch, and play music from my headphones connecting to my SB3 mixer. PLEASE HELP!!!

Shawndale Walls

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

3 commentaires

Have you set up MIDI triggers that might be open?  Does Serato see the SB3 or only work in internal mode?

Jay 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

I purchased my DDJ SB3 new.played on it 1 day and have the same problem any solution.

Shan Wright 0 votes

@Shan > What OS is on your computer and which version of Serato DJ are you using?

Pulse 0 votes