Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

5 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ-1000 - Cross Fader Centering Issue

Hi,

When I put the physical Cross Fader in the middle, the software in Rekordbox has it about 2 bars to the left or right depending on which side a started from.

This video I found online showcases my issues perfectly. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMJTyJy4DAY

I have the latest firmware and software. Please help seems like this issue has been reported since 2018.  Is there a fix coming for this soon?

Thank you,

Gman Avec réponse

Commentaire officiel

@Gman > The 1.06 firmware provided a bit of a fix for this for some users, but others have since found the issue was actually that of calibration. Please try the latest firmware first, and if you then have other issues like centering, or cut-off on either end, please let us know.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

8 commentaires

I have this issue and already contacted support.  I'm waiting for a response as my 1 year warranty recently lapsed.  They are attempting to help me find a resolution.  Crossing fingers...

XMan714 0 votes

Hi,

I would like to confirm that I was mistaken, I had the 1.05 firmware, didnt realized there was a newer version.

As suggested I installed the 1.06 firmware upgrade and it is centered now. I am also running 5.4.2 RBox

Gman 0 votes

Glad to hear that resolved it for you - please let us know if you have any further issues or questions. Enjoy!

Pulse 0 votes

Tengo la actualización 1.06 y la última de recordbox, sin embargo el problema persiste incluso lo llevaron a revisión técnica sin darme una solución hasta el momento. En unos meses terminará la garantía y no le he podido usar al 100%.
También le he probado con Virtual dj, siendo en este aún más grave el mal centrado del crossfader.
Ayuda...!

Cristian Apuparo 0 votes

I worked with Pioneer support over a few weeks and still had the issue, so it is now in for repair.  I recommend contacting support as soon as possible.  

XMan714 0 votes

I too suffer from this glitch. I will attempt to remove and reinstall the firmware. 

Xcallibur 0 votes