Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

Audio Output Help w/ DDJ-RZ and Macbook Pro

Recently got my DDJ-RZ controller, and was going to start practicing with it today. Got it turned on, got the rekordbox software downloaded, got the driver downloaded, got the firmware update, everything should be ready to rock. Plugged in to an output speaker with the master output 2 using RCA cables, selected a song, and music only came out of my Macbook Pro internal speakers. I checked my "sound" settings on my macbook, and the only output device it could detect was the laptop itself, not my external speakers. 

Just need some help, is this a rekordbox DJ software settings thing im doing wrong?

Avery Echols Répondu

Commentaire officiel

You may have missed one small step...

The driver security needs to be disabled on the OS in order to fully install the drivers. Here's my recommendation to get things working:

1. Disconnect the DDJ-RZ.
  2. Download the driver.
  3. Open the driver package and run the uninstaller file.
  4. Reboot your computer.
  5. Open the driver package and run the driver installation file.
  6. After the installation has completed, give the drivers permission.
  7. Reboot your computer.
  8. Connect the DDJ-RZ and test as normal.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

4 commentaires

Sorry, i'm having some problems with my forum inlog, i posted that comment, while it said that i was not logged in, now, with a kind of detour, i managed to log in but i still need some tricks to do just that, I recently bought the DDJ 1000, and i need to register the DJ license key, i am affraid something might go wrong, my Rekordbox and Kuvo accounts work fine, only my pioneerdj.com account acts up, sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't,

changing the password affects also the RB and Kuvo inlogs :(

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Eric-Jan 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien