Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

9 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ400 headphones no sound

i just got my ddj400  I connected with my PC ,it s like I selected the audio options to speakers, my headphones no sound , I can hear nothing, and no option on headphones output

then i selected the audio to USB audio device which is by DDJ400 , and I put one my headphones , the songs came from the headphones,the speakers no sound。。  pls help me

xuhao lin

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

13 commentaires

Please select the DDJ-400 as your audio device; you have only shown the LINE and INTERNAL devices.

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

@Cheryl > I'm sorry, how is that related to the issue above?

Pulse 0 votes

I saw the same problem - Pioneer DDJ-400 is also new to me this week.

My PC (Rekordbox) did not pick up the correct drivers as I installed the application ahead of connecting the 400 and ran in DEMO mode for a while until I had the licence and controller.

So, connect the controller and then in Audio/Audio there is a black button for 'Driver':

It opens a windows folder: I selected the driver from the Windows folder: Pioneer_MIX_driver_x64. The others did not work for me....

Then in the setup I was able to select DDJ-400 WASPI in 'Audio' tab.

Master Output was then set to 'DDJ-400 WASAPI : MASTER + speakers(xxx)'

Headphone Output was then set to 'DDJ-400 WASAPI : PHONES'

Steven Lesson 1 vote

@Steven > There are no drivers required for the DDJ-400, it uses built-in Windows Audio drivers.

Pulse 0 votes

I had this problem trying to run it on a laptop with a celeron processor. Went out and bought a cheap intel i3 pc no problems, it loaded immediately without any hassle.

craig Marriott 0 votes

Hi, at the Audio input/master section I have accidentally disabled the option for ‘DDJ400’ and now it is only letting me choose my PC’s built in audio, or an external speaker, how do I go about getting back the option to choose DDJ400, could you help me please, thanks

Scott Carroll 0 votes

Hi, I'm am having the same issue, cannot get sound through the HEADPHONES - this happen since the last firmware update in September, before that it was ok, now I get sound out my Mac speaker but not on the headphones , I've tried all the options I found online but nothing works.........need some help!!!!

The Connection 0 votes

Hi, 
I'm having the same problem... no sound through headphones. I think it happened before the last firmware update for me, but not sure, I'm not the only one using the table. 

The DDJ-400 is working fine (sound on earphone) with virtual DJ on an other computer than mine. 
Cannot try with my computer (HP ENVY) and virtual DJ right now because I don't have it.... I will get you updated. 

Fanny Mossaz 0 votes

Hello everyone,

This is last that I've got from Pioneer on this issue.

Pioneer DJ Official comment:
If you don't have the DDJ configured as the audio device in the rekordbox preferences, it won't work properly. If you can't set the DDJ as the audio device, you may not have installed the drivers properly due to OS security settings. You may need to uninstall and reinstall the drivers in order to get that prompt in the security window.

............................................................................................................................................

I did not try this yet as I'm about to change my Mac but test it and hope it solves your problem.

Nothing I tried before worked on my Mac, lucky thing for me I also had Rekordbox installed on another computer (PC) that was not updated to the latest version so far that Older version (rekordbox 5.6.0) is working fine so I'm not planning on updating the software on this one any time soon (Not taking any risks) . On the website support page their should be an arcade with older versions of the software so users could go back to older software versions that worked for them. I'm going to start keeping a dedicated portable hard drive to store older versions of software's that I use cause sometimes the new updates are not convenient depending and what you do, what Computer and/or which Operating System you are using. ***  Hope You will find this Helpful ***

The Connection 0 votes

I had the same issue, in the audio tab we could not find the ddj 400.
I was with windows 7 sp1. I saw on internet that you need at least the last sp package of windows 7. Instead I installed windows 10 and everything got connected automatically and now in the audio tab it shows the DDJ 400.
Hope this helps for some of you!

Kenzo Neyra 0 votes

Check to make sure your DDJ-400 is NOT set as the default Windows output audio device. If it is, rekordbox can't properly use it for audio output and you'll find things like the headphones won't work as expected.

Pulse 0 votes