Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

Platter unresponsive DDJ -sr

Hey guys I’m new to the forum here so I hope that I’m posting my question in the correct place. So I have the Ddj-sr and the platter was non responsive on Friday while I was doing a wedding thank goodness for the cue points lol no one could tell. So I went to the pioneer website to check if there is a firmware update i’m currently using a mackbook pro but I can’t get passed the security part for the download process. And body know how to get around this issue so I can continue the update if there is one available.

Andre Whatley Répondu

Commentaire officiel

@Andre > Was it not responsive at all, or just to scratching while in track playback? It's possible you disabled the vinyl mode for that deck - press the VINYL mode button to toggle the touch-sensitive top between vinyl and "CDJ" mode.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

2 commentaires

Hey thanks for your response I actually checked that feature twice and it didn’t work, I mean it didn’t activate the platter feature So I’m not sure what happened but Saturday I was able to play with it and it was working. But Friday I was not able to touch the platter and stop the music as it started to drag, and as I mentioned I was doing a wedding so I didn’t want to draw attention. Also Saturday I started checking to see if if I needed a firmware update but I couldn’t get pass the one stage since I’m using a MacBook Pro it stated there may be a security blocking access or something like that so I stop and waited to hear from you guys.

Andre Whatley 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien