Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

Move Drag and Dropped Tracks to Top of Playlist

I currently sync my collection through the Rekordbox XML feature from Traktor to Rekordbox and constantly update it. Problem is, that when I add a couple of tracks to an existing playlist via drag and drop, they automatically go to the bottom of the playlist and I have to drag both of them manually to the top and in playlists with more than 1000+ tracks it takes a while to do. Also, if I re-import the playlist to replace the current one, that takes even longer as it imports track by track. A button or right-click option on the menu with "move to the top" should be available or that re-importing a playlist only checks for new tracks and takes a couple of seconds rather than importing all existing tracks one by one.

Tomas Cubero Maingot Répondu

Commentaire officiel

If you want those newly-added tracks at the top, select the "track number" column, and reverse-sort it by clicking it a second time.

Because playlists are ordered in a "numbered" fashion, this allows you to put songs in a specific order, so newest ones are ALWAYS added last. If you want to move them, you can sort by numbered order and drag-and-drop them to the desired position.

If you want to have the newest ones at the top, AND first, reverse sort, then click PLAYLIST on the menu, and select Renumber Track Order.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

3 commentaires

I understand that there's a way to manually set the order by date then renumber.  But what he's asking and what I'd like to know is if there's a way to have rekordbox automatically add songs to the top of the playlist instead of the bottom.  I've been unable to find this feature.  

Doing it manually takes quite a while when I'm adding 100s of songs to my playlists, then having to go through and manually change each playlist I've added songs to.

If this isn't something you can do now it would be a great feature to add in an update.

thanks!

Kevin Briggs 0 votes

@Kevin > That's not what I said; reverse-sort by "#" and the newest ones will always be at the top.

Pulse 0 votes