Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ 1000 MUSIC CUT OUT

I WAS AT A GIG . I STARTED A TRACK AND CUED UP ANOTHER TRACK IN MY HEADPHONES. RIGHT AFTER I HIT PLAY ON CUED TRACK THERE WAS A FEEDBACK SOUND AND THE MUSIC CUT ON BOTH DECKS. I CHECKED EVERYTHING AND COULD NOT FIND ANYTHING WRONG. I HIT PLAY AND THE SONG RESUMED FROM WHERE IT CUT OUT. I GOT NO MESSEGE FROM COMPUTER OF AN ERROR AND I HAD NO PROBLEMS FOR THE REST OF THE GIG. HOWEVER I WOULD LIKE TO AVOID A REPEAT OF THIS IN THE FUTURE. NOT SURE WHAT IT WAS. ANY INPUT WOULD BE WELCOME. 

christopher mendoza Avec réponse

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

3 commentaires

@Christopher > Sorry to hear that, but unfortunately without additional information it's impossible for us to say what might have happened...

- What is your computer spec (CPU / RAM / OS)?

- Which software / version were you using when this happened?

- Did you have any effects engaged or any other plus-packs (DVS, video, etc) enabled at the time?

- Have you disabled any unnecessary background tasks / applications that might interfere or occupy system resources?

- Have you recently scanned for viruses / malware, then ensured the application is not running during performance?

- Was your wifi disabled during performance?

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

My wifi was disconnected. Virus and malware protection is up to date with no issues. I use this computer for djing only so there were no background programs running. No effects were engaged. I was loading just 2 decks at a time. I'm using the up to date rekordbox. My laptop is windows 10 with a six core i7 processor. 16gigs of ram. And when the glitch happened everything on my laptop was unaffected. I was able to resume playing where the song stopped.

christopher mendoza 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien