Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

Rekordbox Mono-Split

Hi,

I have contacted you almost three years ago with the request of a MONO SPLIT option for my DDJ RZ. You guys told me that it will be an option in the future.
I've been a DJ for more than 20 years so i got used to this option via your old mixers (500, 600, 700, 800 etc).
In some venues where there are no monitors in the DJ booth its not comfortable to achieve long mixes if the tracks are not separated in the headphones.
The only way for me to fix it was to go to the audio preferences and change the headphones output to 'no output' (i attached a pic) in both sides.
The problem is that in the new versions of your program there is no access to the headphones preferences witch left me with no option but not to update my program. I still use the 4.1.0 version and it's a shame that I cant  enjoy all of the new features of the updated versions.

I hope that after 3 years you guys have a solution for me. It's an normal DJ need and other brands have it by default. I would say that my voice represents many professionals DJ, mentors, and known music producers .

Hope to hear some good news or updates from you.
Jessy Avec réponse

Commentaire officiel

Jessy > Thanks for your feedback - it is on the suggestions list, but we don't have any timeline for if/when it would be added.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

1 commentaire