Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

4 abonnés S’abonner

ddj 1000 mac output only to master

hello i want to control eq while use music not from rekordbox. is that possible stream music thru channels? the music comes only from master

MmM M

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

7 commentaires

What software do you want to control?  Like playing from iTunes but sending through the 1000 and using the channels?

Jay 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Yes i want itunes and others use channels. Even web browser if possible. Thanks

MmM M 0 votes

Mac. Also i want abaleton will work on channle. Is it possible work with rekord ox and abaleton together on different channels?

MmM M 0 votes

Short answer - yes, it will work.

Long answer - probably not how you're expecting.

First, to get the system audio to go out to the DDJ-1000, you'll need to open the Audio MIDI Setup app to the Audio Devices window, right-click on the DDJ-1000 and select Use This Device For Sound Output. That will send all non-system notifications to the DDJ-1000's master output.

If you want to use Ableton, you can select the device for output, and you'll see 3 pairs of outs... but those are Master (1/2), headphones (3/4), and booth (5/6). Basically you can configure the DDJ-1000 itself as a MIDI controller for the channels, and all the audio is mixed within the software. Set the headphone monitoring for 3/4 and it would all work just fine -- you just don't get discrete outputs, that's all.

Pulse 0 votes

So, you are not able to record separate channels from the DDJ-1000 into separate tracks into Ableton?

cucaracha 0 votes