Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

5 abonnés S’abonner

A Noobs DDJ-1000 issue(s)...

Good day all!

I just picked up a shiny new DDJ-1000 today. My setup is a "27 iMac with your typical 5.1 computer speakers with a sub. The mixer functions on my DDJ1000 aren't working. No headphone cue, regular channel cues, etc are working. I can use the pads, and load tracks and the platters work. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time. 

P.S. - I've been reading that OSX 10.13 High Sierra has its own problems but the drivers are recognized it seems.

Justin Mombourquette Répondu

Commentaire officiel

If you didn't follow the instructions when installing the drivers, you wouldn't have allowed them to be fully installed, so the device will appear, but not function as expected.

Follow these steps:

1. Disconnect the DDJ-1000.
  2. Download the driver.
  3. Open the driver package and run the uninstaller file.
  4. Reboot your computer.
  5. Open the driver package and run the driver installation file.
  6. After the installation has completed, give the drivers permission (necessary for High Sierra and Mojave).
  7. Reboot your computer.
  8. Connect the DDJ-1000 and test as normal.
Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

6 commentaires

Try to start Rekordbox first, and then power up the DDJ-1000.

Otherwise check your soundcard settings in OSX.

Both can be the trick to route your sound the correct way.

Theo 0 votes

Gentlemen both, thank you for your time and efforts reading my post. I wasn't sure if it'd get a response. I know it must be draining doing this gig. I'm a police officer and I have many tasks I don't look forward to, but this, this is something else. Haha. Thanks again fellas. I'll be sure to try this method once and for all when I get a chance.

Justin Mombourquette 0 votes

@Justin > Not a worry; better to ask for help than bang your head against the wall! Let us know if it works out.

And if nobody else has done so already today, thank you for your service!

Pulse 0 votes

I am also having this issue. I bought a DDJ-RR about 6 months ago. All good no issues love it. However; I then needed a 4ch mixer so I purchased a DDJ1000.

i am having problems downloading the audio drivers & it lists “DDJ-1000 ASIO” in the audio section of rekordbox but when I select it an error message appears “Error while opening DDJ-1000 ASIO”. I have gone to my driver files on my PC to the DDJ1000.1000 driver and it goes through the process of downloading but then says “INSTALLATION FAILED.(002). 

I have done all of the above suggestions and it still won’t work.

What am I doing wrong??? I was able to have audio via both my PC & Studio speakers with the DDJ-RR so this should be the same. I am able to get audio from my PC speakers but not my studio speakers coz I obviously can’t download the driver.

Also; what happens with the license key? Do I have to use the new one or keep using my existing one? Can I give the new to a friend?

Victory Road 0 votes

Uninstall the drivers for the DDJ-1000, if they exist. Unplug the DDJ-1000. Reboot Windows. Install the drivers. Reboot Windows again. Profit.

Regarding the license, you can give the new one to a friend and keep using the existing one. They are not tied to the hardware.

Pulse 0 votes