Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

6 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ-400 / Issue with Tempo Pitch

Hi Team! How are you doing?

I've had the DDJ-400 since August 2018 and today i've started experiencing some issues with the Tempo Pitch/Fader from Deck 2.

The Deck 1 is working correctly, however it doesn't matter if plug/unplug the device or reboot Rekordbox, the fader of Deck 2 is not working at all (does not change any BPM).

I've also checked and all the other buttons, knobs, faders and jogs work perfectly, the only thing not working is the right Pitch.

Any recommendations? What should i do?

Thanks very much in advance!

Regards!

Alex

aoromy Répondu

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

11 commentaires

I have the same issue too, the Tempo Pitch from deck 2 is having problem(when I slide the tempo pitch down(it should increase BPM) but BPM decrease. Perhaps it is a bug from the latest rekordbox update?

Eric Wong Kok Wui 1 vote
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

I started experiencing this same problem about a month ago as well, except for me, Deck 2 works just fine, and Deck 1 is completely unresponsive. I read elsewhere that resetting the MIDI settings to default might fix it, but I don't think that should be the problem, as I have not made and changes to them that I can recall. I am going to try this when I get home from work tonight, and if that doesn't fix it, I am going to try using a MIDI Monitor to read whether or not the slider is even sending a signal at all.

If you guys have any other suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

PS I am also using PC

Jaimin Sacchetti 0 votes

Hi, I am having the same issue but with Deck 1, I tried using DJPro instead of rekordbox and I get the same behaviour...
Did anyone get any fix on this issue?

Rui Duarte 2 votes

First thing to try -- replace the USB cable.

Second -- try a different USB port on your computer.

The main reason this issue occurs is your computer is not delivering adequate power to the DDJ-400.

Pulse 0 votes

Hi, thanks for you reply, I tried using a different cable in a different computer with the same results unfortunately.

Rui Duarte 0 votes

Hi.

I have the same issue too.

The Tempo Slider from deck 2 does not work properly (when I slide the tempo slider down or up, both decreases the bpms, and erratically).

I have updated the firmware to 1.01 days ago and it was working fine. Now it doesnt.

(I have tried with different usb ports and a new usb cable)

Please help me. The controller only have 2 months since i bought it.

Thanks.

PICHI 0 votes