Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

Frequent “no audio driver” on Ddj-1000

I picked up a ddj-1000 about 3 months ago. In that time the audio drivers have failed and required reinstall. I’m on a Mac in Mohave latest build. Latest relordbox and latest firmware. This has happened so frequently I have had to keep the drivers on the Mac so I can reinstall quickly without hunting for the drivers.
Overall I love the unit but the last time this actually happened while I was playing music. Previously this only happened at power on.
I was scanning for vst’s in logic and redacting patches in Kontact. I was stressing the hard drives and or the Mac admittedly but as I was waiting I was actually saying aloud “ at least rekordbox isn’t even hiccuping and I can still listen to music” and BOOM I notice the no audio driver message on the ddj. Music continued to play out but stil....
I must say, in years I NEVER had a failure on my S4mk2

I use the mixer as a sound card for my system when no other card is available. This almost works flawlessly. I know I’m exceeding what’s reasonable to expect no issues but I hope pioneers looks into this.
No driver would be much more preferable to this shit. Having a mixer fail complete during a performance should be unacceptable be any standards and makes using this deck professionally a joke.

reese waller Répondu

Commentaire officiel

You don't need to reinstall them; simply open the DDJ-1000 Driver Version Display Utility and it will make that message disappear, you can then close it and it will work as expected.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

2 commentaires

okay. thank you.

In the shuffle... I think i had noticed this is the boot up list on my mac. In afterthought, I suspected i might have removed/prevented the DDJ-1000 Driver Version Display Utility from my auto boot list and that might have caused my issues to begin with.

Is the DDJ-1000 Driver Version Display Utility supposed to load at boot and run constantly to prevent this form happening altogether?

reese waller 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien