Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ-SZ: sound color FX issues

FILTER and PITCH no longer working correctly. With knobs at the 12 o’clock postion,when either effect activated it sound like the knob is at the 7 o’clock position.

Reflashed the firmware to the most current; no change.

No changes made to MacBook Pro or Serato software. Everything working fine in this exact configuration for a long time.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ulec4pzctbm0irl/ddj-sz%20sound%20color%20FX%20problem.m4v?dl=0

The above link will allow you to watch and hear the SOUND COLOR FX issues.

Ward Smith Répondu

Commentaire officiel

@Ward > Sorry this was never answered, but glad it's working again.

@Tsoukas > The issue that @Ward reported makes it seem that the effect is fully engaged when the knob is at the centre (zero) position. It could be as simple as turning the colour FX knob all the way to both ends of the rotation to reset it. Failing that, maybe try updating the firmware? 

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

3 commentaires

hello did you find a solution for this problem? i ahve the same exact problem as you but for all the effects.

Tsoukas Nickos 0 votes

My issue went away. I can’t attribute it to anything I did.

It seemed to be totally hardware based; nothing to do with Serato.

I would recommend trying to power down the unit; unplug the unit; wait a significant period (overnight). Then give it a try. That was the sequence that I took and problem went away. Doesn’t make any sense to me why that would impact anything, but mine works fine now.

Ward Smith 0 votes