Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

Emergency loop; replacing USB/LAN ports.

Hello,

I have two CDJ 2000NXS. Problem: Emergency loop; 0060.

I made sure I have the most recent firmware; 1.46

Formatted USB sticks, and also bought new USB stick.

Changed the ethernet cable.

Most of the times it works ok... but sometimes I'm still getting emergency loop. I also notice that sometimes I insert the USB stick and nothing happens, it's like having no USB stick connected...no reading, it reads the USB stick after turning the CDJ off and on ... sometimes it works perfectly... sometimes no reading when inserting the USB stick.

I'm considering changing both USB ports and both LAN ports. Any recommendations would appreciate, thank you.

Balto Pinto

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

3 commentaires

Is the problem occurring on both CDJ's? If so, chances are the problem has to with the ethernet cable(s), hub or the USB stick. Have you tried a different hub and/or different brand USB stick? What is the brand of the stick you're currently using?

Cheers.

lostnthesound 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Yes, it has happened with both CDJ's, tried two different ethernet cables...tried three different USB sticks; Lexar, ADATA and Kingston.

Now I'm trying with no ethernet cable, just two USB sticks. 

Balto Pinto 0 votes

I would strongly suggest to test the players with USB-sticks that you know work in other units before changing any ports. Make sure that they are formatted FAT32 or HFS+, take them for a spin and if you have no problems move along to your own CDJ's, one at a time. If things are working properly, hook up an ethernet cable, link and keep on trouble shooting methodically.

The Henrik Maneuver 0 votes