Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

XDJ RX not connecting to Rekordbox

Ive had my XDJ RX and Mac desktop for a couple years and have never had an issue connecting my XDJRX to Rekordbox as a midi

About a month ago, Rekordbox stopped finding my XDJ RX. In the audio preferences the XDJ RX shows when it comes to audio output/input but it does not show as an option when i click on midi in the top right corner of Rekordbox.

My Rekordbox is up to date, my XDJ RX's firmware is up to date and today i tried reinstalling the XDJ RX driver for connecting the decks to a computer. It still isn't working. the wire i use to connect the XDJRX is also working fine and there is nothing wrong with my USB ports.

My situation is very similar to this guys:

https://forums.pioneerdj.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/205878503-Rekordbox-doesn-t-recognize-my-DDJ-RB

But i have a mac rather than a pc 

cassine bering

Commentaire officiel

@cassine > Disconnect your XDJ-RX from USB. Open the Audio MIDI Setup application, open the MIDI Studio window, click the drop-down at the top and select New Configuration... then give it a name, and then put the RX in MIDI mode and connect the USB. If it doesn't appear, there may be an issue with the USB cable, or the USB port on the computer - try another of each. If neither of those work, the problem could be with the XDJ-RX itself, but try with another computer to rule that out.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

7 commentaires

Also, in performance mode the right deck within rekordbox wont play sound. it is asif the fader for that deck isnt up however there is no way without a midi controller to get it on. 

cassine bering 0 votes

I couldn't find the drop down to select a new configuration but when i plugged my XDJ RX in, it appeared in the Audio Devices window anyway. I then opened up Rekordbox box but despite the computer sensing the RX, Rekordbox still wouldn't respond to it.

cassine bering 0 votes

That's not the MIDI Studio window; go to Window > Show MIDI Studio.

Pulse 1 vote

This worked!!! Thanks so much for taking the time to help me out! No idea why it stopped working in the first place but this fixed it :D

cassine bering 0 votes

This worked for me as well. Audio out from rekordbox was working, input not. After trying this, everything was working OK.

Piet Vanhaute 0 votes