Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ 1000 Recording Issues

Hi can anybody help me with my recording issue using my DDJ 1000's and my Windows 10 Laptop with Rekordbox software. I am trying to record a mix but it will only record with the sound coming out of my laptop speakers, which is hard to do as its quiet !! when I have this audio settings setup.

I would like to record my mix with the sound coming out of my external Speaker so I have to change the settings to this setup. 

The Sound comes out of the external speaker and when I press the record button it looks as though it is recording but when I go to play my mix back I get this error message.

Please could anybody help me with any possible solutions to this problem because its driving me nuts !!

Gary Forbes Répondu

Commentaire officiel

The "We can't find an audio device" is not an error related to the recording, it's a problem with your Windows default audio device configuration. Right-click on the speaker icon at the bottom right and select your Realtek output for your Windows default.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

3 commentaires

Hello Pioneer,

My issue is no signal at recording.

I've set everything up as I knew the software is up to date to 5.6.1 beta. I was using the previous version without result.

All information down below ...

PLS HELP!

Adam Kohary 0 votes

Did you allow rekordbox to use the microphone in the Mac OS system prefs?

System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy > Microphone

Pulse 0 votes