Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

Delay ddj-400 with a flare soundcore/headphones

Hey, 

sorry for my English. I've bought a ddj-400 a couple days ago. I understand there will be a delay if I connect a bluetooth speaker to my laptop without wires. But now i have de soundcore flare directly connected to the master of the ddj-400 and and still I experience a delay with the headphones. I've tried a couple things but i'm running out of options or there is something  that I don't know yet or try to…..

Thanks in advance,

Tim

Tim S Avec réponse

Commentaire officiel

Any device which has audio processing (including a home stereo amplifier / receiver type unit) can delay the audio signal. We do not recommend using such devices with your DJ setup.

Pulse

Veuillez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

6 commentaires

Hello,

I've got the same problem on my ddj-SB3 controller and I don't know how repare that. In some times I hear the music in my headphones a little bit before the master and it is very problematic to mix. I sought on forums but I didn't find any answers or solutions to this problem. I cross the fingers to find anybody who know how to process to change that. 

Leo Chauvin 0 votes

I make an update of my situation, I read that it is possible to come from the equipment used to hear the master, if it is a home stereo it is possible to have a delay with the audio processing of the home stereo. 

I hope that will help you

Leo Chauvin 0 votes

I really have no idea where the problem could be....if it was a major problem a lot more people would complain about it so i assume it's particular our units that has a bug?! I notice a slight better perfomance while i'm using my jamo set box, but still there is a delay. Is it the laptop that causes a delay? The type of boxes? I deselect the realtek, put a box/headphone directly connected with wires to my unit, what can cause a delay???

Tim S 0 votes

I don't really know, I'm a beginner in the world of djing but In my case, I thik that it comes from my home stereo because when I have restarted it the problem had deceased.
Have you try to contact the help support of pioneer to see with us directly?

Leo Chauvin 0 votes

So i figured it out. Had to learn a bit of why there is a delay.....so you'll need a boxset where there is a straight line audio in or aux in. No bluetooth device or other "box" types things (whatever that means). You'll be fine with a speakerset, like for the pc/or laptop or a set of boxes with a direct audio in. Maybe you got a old set pc/laptop speakerset somewhere. This is how it worked for me, good luck!

Tim S 0 votes