Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

Delay ddj-400 with a flare soundcore/headphones

Hey, 

sorry for my English. I've bought a ddj-400 a couple days ago. I understand there will be a delay if I connect a bluetooth speaker to my laptop without wires. But now i have de soundcore flare directly connected to the master of the ddj-400 and and still I experience a delay with the headphones. I've tried a couple things but i'm running out of options or there is something  that I don't know yet or try to…..

Thanks in advance,

Tim

Tim S Avec réponse

Commentaire officiel

Any device which has audio processing (including a home stereo amplifier / receiver type unit) can delay the audio signal. We do not recommend using such devices with your DJ setup.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

6 commentaires

Hello,

I've got the same problem on my ddj-SB3 controller and I don't know how repare that. In some times I hear the music in my headphones a little bit before the master and it is very problematic to mix. I sought on forums but I didn't find any answers or solutions to this problem. I cross the fingers to find anybody who know how to process to change that. 

Leo Chauvin 0 votes

I make an update of my situation, I read that it is possible to come from the equipment used to hear the master, if it is a home stereo it is possible to have a delay with the audio processing of the home stereo. 

I hope that will help you

Leo Chauvin 0 votes

I really have no idea where the problem could be....if it was a major problem a lot more people would complain about it so i assume it's particular our units that has a bug?! I notice a slight better perfomance while i'm using my jamo set box, but still there is a delay. Is it the laptop that causes a delay? The type of boxes? I deselect the realtek, put a box/headphone directly connected with wires to my unit, what can cause a delay???

Tim S 0 votes

I don't really know, I'm a beginner in the world of djing but In my case, I thik that it comes from my home stereo because when I have restarted it the problem had deceased.
Have you try to contact the help support of pioneer to see with us directly?

Leo Chauvin 0 votes

So i figured it out. Had to learn a bit of why there is a delay.....so you'll need a boxset where there is a straight line audio in or aux in. No bluetooth device or other "box" types things (whatever that means). You'll be fine with a speakerset, like for the pc/or laptop or a set of boxes with a direct audio in. Maybe you got a old set pc/laptop speakerset somewhere. This is how it worked for me, good luck!

Tim S 0 votes