Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ-200 + DMT40 + split-cable: headphones cue leaks trough master output

Hello

I'm having a problem with the headphones-cue-button on a brand new DDJ-200. When lit, the sound is playing on the headphones but it's also leaking to my DMT40.

I've got my setup with the splitcable (for the box) connected to my laptop on the headphones exit, white split to headphones, black split to DMT40, and 'MONO SPLIT' enabled in rekordbox. 

When I enable one of the headphone-cue's, sound starts playing on both headphones and DMT, even with both channel faders on zero.

Side-effect: The volume doesn't react when changing the 'headphone volume settings' in the rekord-box-menu.

I've tried a different laptop, with same effect. Maybe a driver-issue, a issue with the splitcable, ...?

Can anyone give me directions?
I bought this controller for my son's birthday next week and would love to fix the issue before handing it over :-)

Thanks in advance!

Raoul Leysen

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

8 commentaires

Hi Pulse

I'm using a HP ELITEBOOK 850 G3 I7-6500U 8GB 256GSSD with latest version of WIN10 64b...

Raoul Leysen 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Can you please post a screenshot of the Audio page of the rekordbox preferences? Thanks!

Pulse 0 votes

Hello Pulse, or anyone else...
Does someone have an idea what I can try to fix this issue?

Raoul Leysen 1 vote

Hi ,

Did this ever get resolved? I have the same issue!

kieran read 0 votes

Hi Kieran

Sorry for the late reaction, but sadly enough I have to tell you that I didn't get this fixed. A bit dissapointing from Pioneer...

Raoul Leysen 0 votes

@Raoul > Sorry for the miss on getting back to you. This could be one of three things...

1) The cable is bad.

2) The sound card doesn't properly isolate the channels.

3) rekordbox isn't properly sending the audio.

Try this YouTube video, if the audio is isolating properly for each of the outputs, you'll only hear sound from one of the connections when the sound is playing on that side (indicated in the video with the green dot on the speaker). If, during that test, you can hear sound from ONE side playing out both connections, this eliminates #3, but doesn't help with #2 or #1, so you may have to try this same test with another device. If the same thing happens on another computer, then it could point to #1 being the issue.

Pulse 0 votes