Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

Rekordbox iOS set planning with DDJ-RZ

I would like to use Rekordbox IOS app to plan my sets while on the move. I do not need to export/play directly from my mobile device, just the function to plan set lists and then transfer this to my controller.

Seems like it should be an easy function but can’t seem to get it to work.

Any ideas?

Mike Jones Répondu

Commentaire officiel

That's not really what it's made for ... the rekordbox app is really more targeted at the CDJ user, who may want to add songs on the go, then analyse them on the phone and prepare them for use in their player.

If you wanted to do what you describe, you would have to export the songs to your phone, then manage the playlists, import those playlists, then use them within performance mode with the RZ.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

3 commentaires

You state that the app is targeted to CDJ users  – but why are DDJ users limited in adding songs on the go? Surely this is something easy enough to implement for ALL users to work on the go?

Mike Jones 0 votes

"...for use in the player."

The intention isn't to add songs to your phone, analyse them, prepare them, then dump them into rekordbox later.

Don't worry though, changes are coming in future updates that will make this easier for all.

Pulse 0 votes