Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

6 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ400 master cue noise

When I press the master hot cue on my ddj 400 I hear a lot of white noise that increases when I turn up the volume. First I thought it was a problem whit the headphone Jack but when I press the channel cues the noise isn't there. I tried using different USB ports but nothing helps and even tried using a different PC. I found some other people with this issue but couldn't find a solution so I really hope somebody can help me.

Roger van Oers

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

5 commentaires

Had the same problem.

Fixed it by turning down the microphone level on the back of the controller.

Hope this helps you or any other DDJ-400 user with the same problem.

Jack Miller 2 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Hello, my name is Santiago and I am from Argentina, I have the same problem and I took my DDJ400 to the official technical service of pioneer dj and they could not solve the problem, and they did not want to recognize the guarantee because they have just 2 months. and the truth is that I am very disappointed with what the brand itself is because I always drive pioneer and I am thinking of trying other brands (Nurmark, denon, etc ...).
I hope you solve that problem and if you solve it please contact me by email and chat.

DJ Santy 0 votes

@DJ Santy did you try the fix I suggested?

Jack Miller 0 votes

Typical causes of noise on these kinds of devices:

- the MIC volume is turned up (fix: turn down the volume when not in use)

- the USB cable is garbage (fix: try a different USB cable)

- the USB port / chipset it's connected to is noisy thanks to poor shielding / isolation (fix: try a different USB port or even a USB hub can sometimes lower the noise)

- the charging circuit of the laptop is poorly shielded / isolated (fix: disconnect the power supply while DJing or get a different computer)

Pulse 0 votes

Fixed it by turning down the mic volume!

Nikolaos Fotidis 0 votes