Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

5 abonnés S’abonner

Headphone que ddj 200

I have just purchased the new DDJ 200 and I am using it with rekordbox on my laptop. I am having trouble trying to cue a track in my headphones while having the main track playing on the master volume through my speakers so I can beat match and mix the 2 tracks together. I'm new to DJing so sorry if this sounds stupid but I have the main track playing through channel 1 I press the headphone cue 2 button to listen to the second track through my headphones but I can't here anything. The only way I can here the second track is by putting the channel fader up but this defeats the purpose of mixing without the track being played on the master volume (speakers). Am I missing something obvious here or would it be a problem with my speakers or something?

Reece Johnson Répondu

Commentaire officiel

Because the DDJ-200 does not feature an audio interface, you need to use the one built-in to your computer, or another device. If you're using the built-in output, it would likely default to only having the master output enabled because it's a single stereo output. In that case, you'll need to set the outputs to one side of the stereo to be the master, and the other for the headphones, using the included splitter to put audio from each side to the master and headphones:

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

4 commentaires

I face the same problem on Windows 7, then I used another laptop with Windows 10 and it worked well. But I am having a problem with the Filter Knobs, they are not working with Rekordbox while they work perfectly on the Iphone. Did you face that too ?

Moe Awada 0 votes

Hey

I am having the same issue on WIndows 10.
I can't cue one mixer on my headphone will the other mixer is playing on my speakers. This is a basic Dj trick. The both are connected on my Yamaha AG03. any help from the staff?

guillaume perraud 0 votes

I am facing the same problem both on windows 7 and windows 10

Paulius Siaurusevicius 0 votes