Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

Hot Cue Colors Missing

RekordBox 5.6.0, Mojave, DDJ-1000 Firmware 1.06

Every few DJ sessions my hot cue buttons all turn purple. I usually have a few green, few yellow, etc. Randomly (5-20 minutes into my set, if at all) my controller's Hot Cue pads for some reason all turn purple.

RekordBox shows I'm in hot cue mode. I verified I'm on page 1. The buttons still work, but since they're all purple, I'm not sure what they're supposed to play, or if tapping them will play something or set a new hot cue. I must use my screen to see what color the pads should be mapped to which is not fun.

This bug impacts all decks. I must reset the controller & rekordbox software to mitigate this, but that isn't an option while mid-set.

Brandon Nalls

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

3 commentaires

If you change pad modes, from Hot Cue to any other mode and back, do they restore to coloured?

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

No, that doesn't mitigate the issue. I'm not 100% sure but I think I need to restart the Rekordbox software to resolve this issue. IIRC, restarting the controller alone didn't help.

Brandon Nalls 0 votes

I am also having the same issue where the performance pads turn purple mid set. 

Christopher Lewis 0 votes