Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ-SR2 left channel fader controls both channels

I've had the unit for a about 15 months and it has worked fine until now. Suddenly the left channel fader controls both the left and right channels at the same time and the right channel fader does nothing. So, if I load a track on the right side and hit play, the track starts playing, but I don't get any output on that channel until I raise the channel fader on the left side, which causes both the left and right channels to play simultaneously.

I can't find any settings in Serato or on the unit itself that would purposely cause this behavior, so I'm at a loss for how to resolve it. Any ideas? 

Jeremy Francis Avec réponse

Commentaire officiel

Check that you haven't somehow enabled a MIDI remapping - open the Serato DJ settings, click the MIDI tab, select the DDJ-SR2 and ensure that Allow Hardware Remapping is un-checked at the top. You may also reset the MIDI to defaults while you're there.

Test it again and see if it works.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

3 commentaires

Verified Allow Hardware Remapping is disabled. I reset it anyway but it had no effect. I also contacted support and provided them more details on my computer specs and a short video of the issue. 

Jeremy Francis 0 votes

I see the ticket has been escalated to our hardware team in Japan; the agent will get back to you once they've had a chance to investigate. I'll close this topic to continue the discussion there.

Pulse 0 votes