Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

Pioneer DDJ-1000 Distorted Audio Issue *BUYER BEWARE*

Hello,

I'm Posting this because I recently Purchased a DDJ-1000 and shortly after I started using it I started to notice that the audio coming out was distorted and crackled. I looked up the issue and found multiple posts of this Forum  and others of people having the same issue. However, I also noticed that any post made about the issue on this forum was quickly closed by Pioneer so that people couldn't discuss it. On all of the posts, Pioneer told the OP to send an email to their support team for help. So that is what I did. What I got back as "solutions" to my issue were really frustrating and in no way helped solve the issue. They told me that in order for the controller to work properly, I have to disable turboboost (a standard feature on all intel based computers), turn off wifi, disable all other applications, disable Cortana, my antivirus software, the search bar, and a few other basic system operations. Although I was reluctant to do so, I tried all of the suggested "fixes"...Nothing worked. I was still having the issue. I kept emailing with support and they just bounced me around to different department where they would just tell me to do the same things I already tried. 
     It's very clear that there is an issue with Pioneer DJ's product. But they are trying to blame everything else instead of acknowledging that its their faulty product. It's currently July 2019, a quick google search of this issue shows that people have been reporting the same distortion with their controllers going back more than a year, and yet Pioneer continues to sell their faulty products. 

Collin Rodriguez Avec réponse

Commentaire officiel

You said "I have to" but I didn't read that as "I have already done it."

I see you have a ticket open with our support agents; I'll close this thread - please continue the conversation there.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

3 commentaires

@Collin > And did you try it with the Intel turbo boost disabled? Because that is a known fix, hence our support teams recommending it.

Pulse 0 votes

Please read my original post for the answer to your question.

Collin Rodriguez 0 votes