Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

5 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ-1000 not recognized as audio interface

I just switched to a new laptop and I am using djay Pro 2; it doesn't seem to recognize my DDJ-1000 as the audio interface, when I press play on a song the music comes out of the speakers on my laptop instead of running the audio through my controller and to my speakers. Does anyone know how I can solve this issue?

Michael Kaplan

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

7 commentaires

Pulse - great call on driver security for Mac.  This was no joke and I spent hours trying to get my DJM S9 going on my Mac until I figured this out.  It was hands down one of the most annoying scenarios I have ever dealt with but now works flawlessly with RB once I figured it out.

Phil Anthony 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

@Philthy > Glad you got it sorted - unfortunately it's not something we have control over, but we've suggested that the engineers improve the installer process to prompt with instructions to make it clear.

Pulse 0 votes

Im having a similar problem and cant figure it out - can you help?

stefan.leacock 0 votes

@stefan > Did you follow the previously linked instructions to uninstall and reinstall your DDJ-1000 drivers?

Pulse 0 votes

Hey Pulse! 

I did multiple times. The driver just installs successfully but i don't get the popup with the option to allow in Security and Privacy. I've done this in both of my "Users" in OSX and have "admin permissions" in both.

I using the supplied USB cable and have tried multiple dongles but dont think its that: the controller shows up as a midi device (i can see it and it has functionality in Rekordbox). It just won't show up as an audio device anywhere (system report, audio midi setup, in software).

Any help would be greatly appreciated, sir!

(This is stef by the way- i also have a support request in - sorry to be frantic, just excited to get this thing up and runnin')

giv3thanks 0 votes