Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

4 abonnés S’abonner

Ddj 1000 Srt

Has Anyone else had any issues with this controller? I have been using this unit for 2 days and out of nowhere the volume spikes up and every time I try to load tracks in serato DJ it wont allow me. I get a "Writing Tags" message

DJ Diesel

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

6 commentaires

Are you using the newest version of Serato 2.2.2, and have you updated the driver from the main site?

Jay 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

All your tracks have already been analyzed in Serato right?

Jay 0 votes

Hey Jay, I have been a Serato User for over 10 years now. I have occasionally analyzed my tracks because most new tracks for the most part, are already analyzed when downloaded from record pools like Djcity.com. Up until now I have never had this happen before. I loaded up a track on the left deck. When I loaded up a different track on the right the volume immediately spiked and on the bottom left I got the "Writing Track Tag" message. This locked up the right deck and prevented me from loading a track.

DJ Diesel 0 votes

The problem I’m having while using this controller is: when I turn the master volume down to 0 it makes a loud boom noise, you know sound speakers make if you pull the master wires out while having the speakers on

Dj Danny Dee 0 votes

@Danny > Can you get that on video?

Does it happen with all outputs (RCA / XLR / Booth)?

Does it happen only with the master volume knob or does closing a fader / turning the channel trim all the way to zero have the same effect?

Pulse 0 votes